Good News Bible – Family Edition
This family edition of the Good News Bible has been created with the heart of putting the Bible back at the centre of family life.
£34.99Plenty in stock
Pages: 1296 + 32 full-colour
Here at Bible Society, we believe that the Bible should be at the centre of family life, as something that is experienced together. But when we looked at the family Bibles currently available, we realised that they actually weren’t designed in a way that a family could engage with them together.
So in partnership with our good friends at Youth for Christ (along with a plethora of other family focused organisations) we set to work to create a Bible that is truly designed for a family to engage with together.
We involved a broad and diverse range of different families in the concept and design to ensure we created something that would authentically meet the needs of those who engage with it. The end result? A Bible that is designed to not just bring you closer to God, but closer to each other.
- Removable and reusable ‘whiteboard’ jacket, for writing, drawing and being creative
- Unique landscape page layout that encourages family engagement around the Bible
- Over 400 interactions throughout, based on the themes of Think, Chat, Do, Create and Watch
- Loads of space inside for writing, doodling and drawing
- 26 online videos that help guide, support and unpack the tricky bits as you journey through the Bible
- An online community of Family Bible users, where you can share ideas, stories and offer each other support
- Regular new content that can be downloaded or printed for free, with content based on feedback and suggestions from active users of the Bible
God’s word was intended to be read, understood and applied as much together as alone – and there is no better context to do this than within a family. This Good News Bible Family Edition will be a wonderful resource to help anyone lay that foundation within their home.
This is a fantastic idea and a great resource for all ages to use and engage with, whether as a family, youth group or small group, or with individuals with learning difficulties. It will really help everyone to engage with the Bible more and to grow in their relationship with God and each other. I cannot wait to use this Bible with not only my 3-year-old son but also the young people and families I work with.