Taking Shape (Digital product)
Find out how the Bible fits together and transform your Bible reading with this six session study guide for small groups and individuals, now available to download digitally. A printer-friendly resource.
Author: David Spriggs, Mike Simmonds
Format: Digital Download
Published date: 07 July 2020
Have you ever wondered how parts of the Bible fit together and connect to each other?
This digital study guide will help you discover the Bible as whole, providing an overview of its grand themes. It will transform your Bible reading enabling you to place the stories, people and events within their original context and geography.
Ideal for personal use or in online study groups, this guide includes:
- background notes
- activities for group and individual reflections
- opportunities for ‘Bible encounters’
- group discussion material.
- A study resource intended for use within churches with online home or study groups
- A comprehensive overview of the Bible
- Divided into six chapters covering all books of the Bible plus a chapter on the drama of Scripture
- Each chapter includes suggestions for reflection, group discussion questions and Bible encounter passages
- Helps people to place the text of the Bible in context
We suggest using this downloadable resource alongside a video communications app for the group activities discussion questions. You may wish to use the breakout rooms feature on Zoom to run smaller group discussions within the session. This product is designed to be printed.
Please note: some digital editions of the refocus titles have previously been offered at £1.50