Good News Bible (GNB) Dyslexia-Friendly New Testament Letters Volume One
Read the letters of the New Testament from 1 Corinthians to Philemon in this dyslexia-friendly format.
Explore the New Testament letters from 1 Corinthians to Philemon, all said to be written by the apostle Paul. These letters reveal the questions and concerns being faced by the Gentile Christians of the first century AD, and are still relevant for us today.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- follows the guidelines of the British Dyslexia Association for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
- uses the best-selling Good News Bible translation, with simple, everyday language so that it is clear and easy to read – one of many reasons why it’s such a popular translation.
- is ideal for adults and young people, including school teachers and others working with those with dyslexia. It’s also useful for anyone for whom traditional small print Bibles are difficult to read.
- includes the iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face – 10.5 pt
- Bold headings
- Cream coloured matt finish paper rather than bright white glossy paper to minimise reflection
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association.