Good News Bible (GNB) Dyslexia-Friendly Book of Acts
The book of Acts, full of the many miracles that the apostles did, is now available in a dyslexia-friendly format.
Explore The Acts of the Apostles, the sequel to the Gospels. Follow the story of the first Christian church from the Day of Pentecost onward, as it spreads from the centre of Jerusalem into the wider Gentile world.
This dyslexia-friendly edition
- follows the guidelines of the British Dyslexia Association for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
- uses the best-selling Good News Bible translation, with simple, everyday language so that it is clear and easy to read – one of many reasons why it’s such a popular translation.
- is ideal for adults and young people, including school teachers and others working with those with dyslexia. It’s also useful for anyone for whom traditional small print Bibles are difficult to read.
- includes the iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face – 10.5 pt
- Bold headings
- Cream coloured matt finish paper rather than bright white glossy paper to minimise reflection
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association.