Good News Bible (GNB) Dyslexia-Friendly Gospel of Matthew
The gospel of Matthew, the first book of the New Testament, is now available in a dyslexia-friendly format.
Enjoy Matthew’s Gospel, the first book in the New Testament. Matthew tells the story of Jesus, the Messiah promised long ago in Old Testament scripture. This Gospel has a special emphasis on Jesus’ teaching and parables, including the famous Sermon on the Mount.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- follows the guidelines of the British Dyslexia Association for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
- uses the best-selling Good News Bible translation, with simple, everyday language so that it is clear and easy to read – one of many reasons why it’s such a popular translation.
- is ideal for adults and young people, including school teachers and others working with those with dyslexia. It’s also useful for anyone for whom traditional small print Bibles are difficult to read.
- includes the iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face – 10.5 pt
- Bold headings
- Cream coloured matt finish paper rather than bright white glossy paper to minimise reflection
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association.