Good News Bible (GNB) Dyslexia-Friendly Romans
This dyslexia-friendly letter to the Romans uses the Good News Bible (GNB) translation and follows the principles for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
£4.49Plenty in stock
Dimensions: 211 x 149
Format: Paperback, 10.5pt Font
From being a persecutor of Jesus’ followers, Paul became one of the most important Christian leaders. In his letter to the Romans, he explains how people in every part of society can find salvation through faith in Jesus – a message still relevant to us today.
This dyslexia-friendly edition:
- follows the guidelines of the British Dyslexia Association for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
- uses the bestselling Good News Bible, with ordinary, everyday language so that it’s clear and easy-to read – one of many reasons why it’s such a popular translation.
- is ideal for adults and young people, including school teachers and others working with those with dyslexia. Also useful for anyone for whom traditional small print Bibles are difficult to read.
- includes the iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger typeface- 10.5 pt
- Bold headings
- Cream coloured matt finish paper rather than bright white glossy paper, to minimise reflection
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association
Listen to interviews with readers who have had their experience of the Bible transformed by the dyslexia-friendly range.