Good News Bible (GNB) Gospel of John - dyslexia-friendly edition
This dyslexia-friendly Gospel of John uses the Good News Bible (GNB) translation and follows the principles for dyslexia-friendly formatting.
£4.99Plenty in stock
Dimensions: 211 x 149
Format: Paperback, 10.5pt Font
Probably the last of the Gospels to be written, John’s Gospel starts at the beginning of time and goes on to tell the story of Jesus’ public ministry, from his baptism to his resurrection.
John uses signs and symbols to show us who Jesus is, and records stories of people who had very surprising and personal encounters with Jesus – several of which are not found in any of the other Gospels.
This dyslexia-friendly edition
- follows the guidelines of the British Dyslexia Association for dyslexia-friendly formatting
- uses the bestselling Good News Bible, with ordinary, everyday language so that it’s clear and easy-to read – one of many reasons why it’s such a popular translation.
- is ideal for adults and young people, including school teachers and others working with those with dyslexia. Also useful for anyone for whom traditional small print Bibles are difficult to read.
- includes the iconic Annie Vallotton illustrations.
- Short paragraphs
- Increased line spacing
- Larger type face- 10.5 pt
- Bold headings
- Cream coloured matt finish paper rather than bright white glossy paper to minimise reflection
- Paper has high opacity so very little text shows through from the next page
- Follows formatting guidelines of British Dyslexia Association.
Listen to interviews with readers who have had their experience of the Bible transformed by the dyslexia-friendly range.