If you are a UK taxpayer your gift can go further through Gift Aid – which means Bible Society can reclaim the tax each time you give. Use the online gift aid form.
If you pay tax in the UK there is a simple way for your gifts to be worth an extra 25p for every £1 you give.
This is how simple it is:
So we can reclaim the tax on your gifts from the last four years, now and in the future, please fill in the following form.
Where both partners in a married couple pay tax, please complete two declarations.
1. You may cancel the declaration at any time by notifying Bible Society
2. Please notify Bible Society if you change address while the declaration is still in force
3. If in the future your circumstances change and you can no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that Bible Society reclaims, please cancel your declaration.
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
5. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief please ask Bible Society. Alternatively, please ask your local tax office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid.