Chinese Bible Revised Edition (Hardback)
A Chinese Bible in traditional Chinese characters. A revision of an earlier text using modern formatting and grammar. Published by Hong Kong Bible Society.
Author: Hong Kong Bible Society
A Bible in Traditional Chinese characters printed by the Hong Kong Bible Society. This bible is a revision of the book “Revision of the CUV,” which has been used by many pastors and pastoral workmen and Bible scholars for years. It uses a modern universal translation, straight typesetting and modern punctuation and contains scripture notes to help readers understand the Bible.
- Revised version of original text
- Keeps the original style
- Uses modern universal translation
- Straight typesetting and use of modern punctuation
- Scripture notes help to understand the Bible
- Clear layout, beautiful and easy to read
- Book introductions and summaries
- About the author
- Name/place name comparison table
- Citation index
- A beautifully coloured map
- Historical time summary