Making Good Sense of the Bible Together
Making Good Sense of the Bible Together, with a Foreword by Paula Gooder, is a new six-session introduction to biblical interpretation – ideal for small group participation.
£3.99Plenty in stock
Author: Foreword by Paula Gooder
Dimensions: 210 x 133 x 4 mm
Published date: 11 November 2015
Reading the Bible is not always easy. Some passages can appear confusing and difficult to understand so what do you do when you can’t make sense of them?
Making Good Sense of the Bible Together, with a foreword by Dr Paula Gooder, writer and lecturer in Biblical Studies, is a six-session introduction to biblical interpretation – ideal for small group participation as together you dig deeper and explore the Scriptures.
These studies will help you read the Bible with greater understanding, examine the authors’ original meaning, engage with the biblical message and discover what it means to you today.
Each session includes:
- Background notes
- Activities for group and individual reflections
- Bible study
- Group discussion questions.
As you work through the course remember: Start Out – Explore – Notice – Study – Engage
- A six-session Bible study guide ideal for home groups
- A user friendly, small group resource
- A new resource for churches who want to encourage confidence in Bible reading
- Foreword by theologian and author, Paula Gooder
- Explores some of the key ways in which to make good sense of the Bible.