The New Testament: An introductory study guide
An introductory study guide to the New Testament including questions for individual reflection and group discussion.
£3.99Plenty in stock
Author: Michael Pfunder
Dimensions: 210 x 133 x 4 mm
Published date: 13 May 2014
Discover the New Testament.
Understand what it was saying then.
Explore what it means now.
This 64-page study guide is an ideal introduction for newcomers to the Bible and those wanting to delve deeper. Perfect for groups and also individual study, the guide includes:
- Exploration of Jesus’ life and the birth of Christianity
- A guide to each book of the New Testament, its author, message and meaning for today
- Easy-to-understand notes
- Brief introductions to each book of the New Testament
- Questions for individual reflection and group discussion.
- Clearly structured guide to each book of the New Testament
- Brief book introductions
- Comprehensible notes
- Questions for reflection and group discussion
Listen to a dramatised recording of the New Testament as you work through this study guide