Taking Shape - Seeing the Bible whole
Find out how the Bible fits together and transform your Bible reading with this six session study guide for small groups and individuals.
£3.99Plenty in stock
Author: David Spriggs, Mike Simmonds
Dimensions: 210 x 133 x 5 mm
Published date: 21 July 2014
Have you ever wondered how parts of the Bible fit together and connect to each other?
This study guide will help you discover the Bible as whole, providing an overview of its grand themes. It will transform your Bible reading enabling you to place the stories, people and events within their original context and geography.
Ideal for personal use or in study groups, this guide includes:
- background notes
- activities for group and individual reflections
- opportunities for ‘Bible encounters’
- group discussion material.
- A small study book intended for use within churches with home or study groups
- A comprehensive overview of the Bible in a small and portable format
- Divided into six chapters covering all books of the Bible plus a chapter on the drama of Scripture
- Each chapter includes suggestions for reflection, group discussion questions and Bible encounter passages
- Helps people to place the text of the Bible in context
- Part of the same series of Study Guides as Jesus the Jew and the New Testament Study Guide.